Cloudscape 2016 is all about key insights into the smart technologies digital disruptions that will shape 2016 and beyond. It will give you practical tips on trust and security, compliance and certification. You will leave the event with innovative ideas and best practice solutions that you can implement straight away. Great opportunities to sponsor and exhibit.
Cloudscape 2016 is for IT professionals and CEOs that are bringing new products and services to market or simply rethinking their digital strategies to stay ahead of their game. We have on hand experts with a clear understanding of best practices in Europe, for example, on security and data protection to help build trust and confidence in new technologies. This is why Cloudscape is the one conference where IT leaders can have a two-way conversation with policy leaders from the European Commission, not just in the stimulating sessions but also ‘corridor conversations’ that really inform people about what's going on.
Look who you could be sitting next to:
- Chief technology and innovation officers or professionals leading the way in the cloud and internet of things, from both public and private organisations.
- Micro, IT-savvy firms disrupting the marketplace with products and services you would not have imagined possible a few years ago.
- Policy makers with knowledge on new funding opportunities and key insights into major policy changes you cannot afford to ignore.
- Organisations at the leading edge of knowledge and technologies shaping the future ICT landscape through involvement in European projects.
- Champions of of open source software, which has growing acceptance among businesses.
- Experts of open standards as the real enabler and leveller of innovation.
- Business accelerators and supporters, offering new opportunities and incentives to innovate in the cloud and IoT.
- IT decision-makers working in public research institutes pioneering new services for open science.
Why people attend Cloudscape
"Visionary keynotes from industrial leaders in cloud computing"
Wolfgang Ziegler, Fraunhofer SCAI, Germany
"Great presentations and networking"
Tua Huomo, VTT, Finland
"Networking with experts, gaining new insights, sharing experiences and being inspired"
Sergio Andreozzi, EGI.eu
"Great opportunities for savvy SME cloud providers, showcasing our work and making new contacts"
Craig Sheridan, Flexiant Ltd, UK
"Interesting insights on the European Cloud Strategy and standards developments"
Matthias Kuom, DLR e.V, Germany
"The Poster and Demo session is great for getting feedback on our work and identifying possible new collaborative partnerships" Oliver Norkus, OFFIS, Germany